"What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Slugs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of
What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of"
Two stories about boys and their thoughts of Love and Kissing. And one story about a girl that thinks too much. Ages are 5 to 7.
Lunch table today. We try to eat without too much silliness and nonsense but when you have something in mind you just want to talk about it.
"Jenni, I saw my mum and dad kissing one day and guess what I said? I said, Oh dear ... Is that really necessary. I don't think it is."
Other boy commented: "Well when there is kissing in my house .. I just say TERRIBLE and jump in between."
Then I asked that isn't it nice that mommies and daddies kiss sometimes and they said NO, it's rather unpleasant and they jump in and try to wrestle instead.
I was having really hard time keeping my poker face.
I asked this boy if he had a girlfriend.
"Yes I do have one. It's "M."
- I see...
"Yea .. but "M" has others as well. "T" loves her .. and so does "K" ... "S" wrote her a love letter and so did "C" ..
- Oh ...
"Well, we are going to be in same class for school so I think she is going to be my girlfriend then. Luckily I also like football and so do the other boys. Hey, do you think we can play the game again where you ask about things and I tell you if I'd like to do them or not? By the way, Imma eat tons of ice cream in the summer. And go swimming .. and maybe go fishing as well... "
This discussion was interrupted by "JEENNNIII HE IS NOT LETTINIG ME PLAY WITH THE BALL AT ALL"
Sigh. Yea, boys.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti