25.3.2012

A Little Pee Has Never Hurt Anyone, Right?


So my weekend has been so so Super Busy. 

You would think that three days is not that much time to do anything but I think I've proved now that actually, three days is kinda of a lot time do to do everything. 

My weekend started on Friday 5pm. I biked home fast as Johanna2 was about to bring her dog baby Ben to my house for the evening. Ben is only 6 months old and I thought he would be nice little buddy to cuddle with, and he was but he was also a bit of a monster I must say. Vanessa stopped by to see Ben and almost burned my house down. She went to my balcony for a fag and 30 min later for another one - as she opened the balcony door the place was filled with horrible smoke. I have these glass windows on my balcony so the smoke had nowhere to go ... Vanessa's cigarette was burning plastic and the smell was horrible. So we left everything open and went for a long long walk. (Note. No, it does not feel good to leave everything open as I live 2min away from the Vaasa prison).

Johanna collected her little monster at 1am and by then I don't think I've ever been licked so thurghly. Just saying. And I'm washing my sheets as Ben thought that my lovely corner bedding was just the best place for him to pee. Twice. But in the end of the day, it's only pee and Ben is so darn cute so you can't really stay mad at him. A little pee has never hurt anyone, right? 


Saturday was as busy as Friday. If not busier! 





My sister had to do an extra shift at work and asked if I could look after her little monsters. So I did. I hopped to my bike. Feet and muscles hurting from all the exercise done on Friday and biked to her house. She went to work and me and the monsters went out. As I was there I had an idea to take her dog to my house as she has her hands full with monsters and rubber trousers. So now I have a smelling dog on my floor :)) Roki is here. Good for me too as I have been out for a walk three times already and still need to go out once more.

"Vanessa can I come out too?"


Yes. You can. And so I did. 

Here is the thing. I didn't drink that much. I only had very little to drink and I was hammered. I was absolutely toasted. I was just one of those nights that you just get drunk. Luckily I had lot of fun and I actually ran into my sister at the bar. It runs in the family to be a bit wild and so we were. Vanessa and her friends were absolutely lovely and I had so much fun with them.

 


I didn't have fun this morning. 

Roki came to snif my nose in the morning. He needed to pee. And all I wanted to do was die. But, as I'd hate to wait around for a wee I took Roki out. Too bad all my fancy neighbors were also enjoying the sunny Sunday. As I rushed out, a firetruck pulls into my yard. Four very handsome firemen came to look for something in the parking lot and unfortunately I looked absolutely disgusting. I think I had pizza in my face, I wasn't wearing any socks. My hair was looked like someone had made a nest up there and I most certainly wasn't wearing a bra.

What I chose to wear,
Oh my god.

And I love love firemen.

I think they thought I was the horrible accident they needed to take care of :(  I just ran past them.

So. Here I'am. A hangover mess. Back to work tomorrow but it's okay, as ... it is the last week of March and we are close to my favorite season, Spring. APRIL IS ALMOST HERE BITCHES! 

This weekend taught me a good lesson. I'm absolutely not ready to have any kind of children of my own, not even the furry kind. 

There is still still plenty of ice in Vaasa. Spring has a lot of work to do!
And I was very happy to meet a nice acquaintance from the past :)

Toodels. 


Jenni

Ps.

Four years ago. I received a phone call from the hospital. My sister has given birth to a little baby girl. Milla was born. Today Milla turns 4. 


Congratulations Little Princess :) 


Ei kommentteja: