12.3.2012

Girls Night In

Hello hello.

Guten tag. Guten evening. 

This day has been crap. Absolutely definitively crap. I had a lovely weekend and I was well rested and ready to go to work only to wake up at Sunday night at 5am with bounding head ache. I had a feeling then Monday would suck and yep, 7am wake up to work - yep - definitely migraine. As I sat there phone in my hand cursing my life as I phoned in sick. But not to worry my sweets, I'm going to see nice doctor lady tomorrow and getting some new blue pills <3

Luckily the weekend was great. On Friday I met up with Lasse as he came home from the army. He was in a very talkative mood so we chatted for hours. He seems to be doing okay with the army even thought it's really hard.



I woke up really early on Saturday to bake and clean. When I organize something I want everything to be perfect. I'm a perfectionist in many ways and hosting something is kind of a big deal for me. I have lots of close friends but all from the different area of my life. Jenna and Johanna are part of my life since childhood. Johanna and Julia are part of my life before school where as Mira, Laura and Tiia are my friends from school and Vanessa is part of my new life. So of course I was stressed about how everything would work out and if everyone had a good time. If there was enough to eat and drink. Was the music too loud and as someone feeling left out. But everything went fine and we had a good time.

I had made a little surprise for Johanna2. She had her birthday two weeks ago but I didn't have time to meet up with her then but because she is very dear to me still wanted to do something nice. I baked a cake and decorated with a little dog. (She has a baby dog Ben!) As Johanna walked in we sang a Happy Birthday song to her and she got to blow the candles. Johanna, I love you to bits and you are very dear to me <3 


Movies were a hit! Mira, Tiia, Laura, Vanessa and Julia stayed the night and we watched....

Coyote Ugly
Mean Girls
The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 1 + 2
Fired Up 
Step Up 2
and Pride and Prejudice 






Mira was complaining that  we had too little girl talk. And I tried to ask her some questions of her relationship with Joni but never got any answers ;) Haha. No but for real it was so much fun to have my favorite girlfriends over. Vanessa stayed over till the late afternoon and I was napping while she watched movies. Me and Vanessa slept the night on my dad's air mattress and it felt like I was sailing on the seven seas all night. When Vanessa turned - so did I . When I turned - so did she.

Anyway.

Today is March 12th. It's exactly one month to my 25th Birthday. One may feel sad that there is such a thing approaching as 25th Birthday but I'm surely not. This year has been awesome so far and my life has been everything but ordinary. Yes. As the years go by and I get older, it's okay. We are not meant to live forever but to life the life we are given full and I shall do so.W As my contract with my work ends in May I have started to look a little what should I do next. (If I don't get to continue with the children) I get to apply to work as a UN volunteer when I turn 25. Something which is a dream of mine. I get to apply to work in Red Cross too. I've also looked into going back to school in Scotland. I really liked Glasgow and I could surely return there. Also made some other kind of plans. Let's see what will happen, I'm most certain that whatever it is --- I'll be happy about it :)


Have a GOOD WEEK everyone. 

Love Jenni S. Pears.

ps. I think the Dark Cloud is passing. Not 100% feeling the sunshine yet but almost there.

pps. Thank you Johanna2 for the lovely flowers. I also love how my friends recognize which Johanna is called 1 and 2.  Funny.









Ei kommentteja: