5.3.2012

Dark Clouds and Toilet Words




Hi.


So the big grey cloud is still following me around. I think it's funny how I can still seem like the happiest kid on the playroom but still be soooo gloom inside. This stupid cloud is affecting my moods and making me really sleepy.

The thing is that I'm hosting 1st ever Girls Night In at my house on Saturday. I have invited 10 of my closest friends who live close enough to sleep over so that we can chat, giggle, laugh, eat and drink without a hurry of going out or anything. As everyone knows I really love my friends and I think it's going to be good fun to have just girls over for some quality time. Some of these women I haven't seen in months :)

Vanessa from work. Mira, Laura and Tiia from school. Johanna1 + 2, Jenna and Julia from life are all coming. I'm so haaappy to have so many great friends coming here. It means THE NOTEBOOK and other romance crap and hot male lead movies will be watched. My bathroom will be overused and that my stomach will be hurting from all the laughing and sweets.

I need to get:

A mattress.
Dvd player.
Bake. 
Make Jello shots.
Get the Notebook.
Scrub the floors.

and all other fun stuff.

:D


I can't remember the last time I have really wanted to go to sleep at 9pm. Is it because I'm turning 25 next month? Is this my body telling me that 9pm should be the new 3am? And also. I'm turning into No-machine and my mother. 

No. 
Please stop. 
Don't run.
Don't hit the rocks.
No not there. 
Where are you going? You need permission?
I don't shout - I speak loud.
Are you listening? 
No, I didn't see that.
No, I didn't say that.
No you may not? 
No you can't. 
No shouting.
No fighting.
No screaming.
No kicking. 
No biting. 
No! Don't eat snots.
No wiping your fingers to the couch.
No toilet words 
NO! Don't eat snow.


TOILET WORDS? Poop. Shit. Pee. Urine. The usual. It's somewhat funny and disturbing to tell someone off for using toilet words. But then again, they are only 5 so maybe the word POOP shouldn't be the word of the day. 


Children were behaving really well today. I asked if someone had heard my wish last night that maybe we could have a really good day today and one cute boy said:

"Jenni I heard your wish and I've been really good today" :')


Anyway, done for today.

I wish a speed recovery to my sister who hurt her back today :(

Luck for Hanna in her job interview.

<3

Jenni-O

Two GLEEFUL songs I have on repeat right now:


and 

Ei kommentteja: