I've been absent, it's nothing personal really, I've just been busy little bee. Actually, I did write about how I've been negative lately but I realized that the blog post had info innit that I wasn't ready to publish so I took it down...Anyway. So. Been BUSY.
Last weekend I hang out with my little French friend Carine. We were supposed to go out and about but because I had late shift that week I was so utterly tired that instead of going out, me and Carine stayed in ate some tacos and tortillas. We also went shopping on Saturday! I wasn't supposed to buy anything... I did however buy sunglasses ... and few pieces of jewelery and a dress.
Sunday I went to Edinburgh to meet up with Mari. Mari was my roommate in Kenya. (Mari says she is not a hippie but I disagree as she sees the colors of the rainbow and takes oils instead of painkillers.) That's beyond the point, Mari is here and we've been around Glasgow this week. I took Thursday and Friday off so we can spend some quality time with her.
I was successful enough to get us lost when we visited the University. Whenever I get the chance I go to visit Hogwarts but instead taking my usual route to Kelvingrove sub station .. We walked all the way to Exhibition center train station. So 10min walk turned into 40min walk, Mari was so hungry and tired that she was about to eat her own hands.
Then I had a date with Jack Sparrow.
Oh My God. Johnny Depp is one hot piece of ass. (I'm sorry about the language but he surely is.) I loved Pirates I .. disliked II and III and
I actually liked the fourth one.
Don't judge people but I loved the fact that the movie was light, not too serious just like the Jack Sparrow movies should be. And the romantic plot with the mermaid and the priest.. Loved it. The romantic in me was in tears. Back to Johnny Depp. I love him. This movie and the hotness of Johnny Depp lead into a discussion:
Older hot men who you fancy.
I said that my number one old guy is.. Gary Oldman. I don't know what it is about Gary Oldman but he makes me purr. And then there is Colin Firth and Johnny Depp. But my number one is Mr. Oldman. (Loving the irony of his name). Salla's old man crush is Alan Rickman. Who is yours?
ABC Thursday was MASSIVE. So many people were out and about! And we danced, I wasn't really drunk (well, I though that I wasn't) but.. Mari was. Mari experienced the same thing as I did when I had blackcurrant + strongbow (known here as the cider black) for the first time. (You get drunk all the sudden and then you start feeling bad... really bad!) She got really nauseous and without going too much into detail, as everyone else slept Mari stayed up. Carine missed her train to Port Glasgow so she stayed over.. unfortunately she had to go to work and after three hours of sleep she woke up and went to work, such a trooper. I continued my glorious sleep and heard Salla wake up and going to work as well.
Waking up I felt the last nights adventures and drinking and so did Mari.
Mari was supposed to go to Edinburgh but she was struct by massive case of dagenefter ..also known as The Day After.
I'm sure Jack Sparrow doesn't get hangover.
I have the weekend off ! One week till MIDSUMMER and then payday and off to July. Days are running fast and big changes are in the horizon. Tiia and Micke's wedding is sooner than soon, I'm so upset that I'll miss the bachelorette party or the HEN PARTY as they say it here. I will not miss the wedding! I get to see Tiina, Tiia, Laura and Mira which is amazingggg! Miss my friends so much :( I'm also suffering a severe case of Julia Missianous also known as missing Julia. I've noticed that I can be apart from my little sis two-three months without missing her but then it starts. When I don't miss Julia, I miss Johanna. Or Jordan. Or Iiro or Salla. Or Hanna.. Anni and Sanni. UGH: The downside of travelling.
Okay. I'm going to check up on Mari. To see if she is breathing.
Jenni

1 kommentti:
miss you <3
Lähetä kommentti