25.6.2011

Dreams, Drunk Dials and Hunky Men

Hello!

So I got a fantastic phone call from Johanna and Sami yesterday! It started with the following message in Facebook:

"Me yritettiin Samin kaa soittaa sulle yöllä, meillä on sua ikävä.
Me soitetaan huomenna taas. Love you girl ♥ "


Which basically translates:

"Me and Sami tried to call you last night because we miss you. We'll call you
again tomorrow. Love you girl ♥ "

Luckily they called and I LOVED it alking to the both of them. Best part was when Johanna said that I can be her Made of Honor when she gets married with Sami. YES. Well I've known for a while that I might get to do this honor but Johanna has never really said it so so she said it now and I can't wait.. It's not like they are getting married NOW but when the time comes I'll be there for my dear dear friend :) ♥ I just wanted to thank Johanna and Sami for cheering me up! Miss you guys so much as well!

And about the dreams. I have had interesting dreams lately.. My subconscious is playing tricks with me. Not too long ago, I had a dream that I was in my grandmothers house. My dear grandma died years ago but as I walked in the hallways of her old house, my childhood playground I remembered every detail of it. I was in a closet in that dream looking for stuff that I had played with and drawings I had made. The house was no longer my grandma's in the dream but I told the new owners that the stuff that I was taking was mine and belonged to me.

Second dream took me back in time as well. This time to camp that I attended when I was kid. Even now I can't remember the names of the people who worked there, who I saw year after year but in my dream I greeted them happily and knew everyone by name.

Dreams with details of my childhood.. Toys and people, makes you wonder how much info is storaged into your mind. Things you thought you had long forgotten appear all the sudden. I liked these dreams from back in the day. Made me miss my Grandma though, may she rest in peace :) ♥

Anyway. Like I mentioned before.. Me and Salla sometimes (quite often actually) talk about Hollywood men we swoon over. Who we would like to love and to hold. All this started years ago when we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and she mentioned having a very inappropriate crush on Alan Rickman and I admitted that Gary Oldman rocks my boat. So today, finally we put all the names down and updated the lists. So under is mine and Salla's Top Men We Fancy.

♥♥♥

1.  "They Never Get Old"




George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio

2. "List of His Own"


 


Bradley Cooper

3. "Silver Fox"





Jeremy Irons, Viggo Mortensen, Colin Firth, Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman, Daniel Day Lewis; Robert Downey Jr, Liam Neelson

4. "Buff"





Jason Statham, Kevin Bacon , Gerald Butler, Ryan Renolds, Alexander Skarsgard, Jensen Ackeles, James Franco

5. "The Pretty List" 





Ewan McGregor, James McAvoy, Cillian Murphy, Ben McKenzie, Hugh Dancy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Rubert Grint, Shia LaBeouf, Ed Westwick, Ian Somerhalder, Darren Criss, Andy Samberg

6. "Salla's Cougar list"



One Direction, Max Irons, Tom Felton, Steve Jones, Andrew Garfield, Ben Barnes, Gael Carcia Bernal

And off the list, personal request to fool around with Justin Timberlake 

7. "My Personal List"




Jonathan Groff, Prince Harry, Elijah Wood, Matthew Perry, Matthew Goode, Matthew Gray Gabler

And from 8.The Finnish (f)actors:




Mikko Leppilampi, Samuli Vauramo

That's it for now.

Happy MIDSUMMER FINNIES and Swedes!

Jenni!

Ps.

My horoscope in the newest Glamour issue was interesting....

Aries (March  21-April 20)

July is a month for moving on , either literally with a house move, or more metaphorically, by saying goodbye to a partner, long-term house mate or job. But don't worry, your sense of excitement about the future is stronger than your sadness of leaving the past behind."



How very interesting indeed and very convenient I must say..

Ei kommentteja: