What an eventful weekend I might say! I've met punch of new people, went back to Narnia, visited a "maybe" flat, went out to party, saw Ron Weasley, got into a heated argument with a taxi driver, late night Facebooking and now I'm watching the Mummy.Let's rewind a little bit.
On the bad side, I still don't have a job.
On the plus side, I've met tons of great people and actually looking forward to another week in Glasgow. Also it seems that I'll be off to Finland next month to graduate and might even see Hanna before she is off to Germany and to celebrate my little brothers 19th birthday.
Me and Salla went to the movies on Friday to see Narnia 3. It was soo good. I mean seriously Ben Barnes - when did he grow up to be such a catch? Now I feel like watching Narnia 2 again. I've only seen it once. Two years ago in NYC when Jaimiann forced me to watch the horrid scene where cute Narnians died. (Usually I can't watch intense/awkward/uncomfortable scenes. I walk away and ask later what happened while I was gone. It's quite annoying habit really. I get complaints about this all the time) SO ANYWAY, I really liked this Narnia. It was entertaining and all around good family flick. Afterwards we stopped by at Deebs'. I got to meet Jerrica and Donna both were really lovely gals.
On Saturday me and Salla were viewing a flat in Lancashire. It's about 15min from the city centre by bus or train. AND the bus stop is just across the street from the flat. Salla loved the flat, I liked it. I wanted some changes if were are going to take it.. the walls were a bit rough and there was no closet space. So our future landlady let's us do some changes we are moving in there next week.
We took a taxi home from the garage and because it had been snowing the ride was basically from hell. I mean, I have all the respect in the world for taxi drivers, my dad drive a taxi several years but this guy. Instead of taking us straight home he started wondering around taking "short cuts" and the meter was running all along. Finally Salla said that, excuse me but are you going to keep that meter running all this time when you are going around in the circle. Apparently Salla has advised him poorly and it wasn't his fault that it took time to get us home. After a heated argument about ethics he agreed to stop the meter on 10£. Usually it 8£ or less to get us home.
Drunken Jenni Facebooked most of the great people I had met this weekend. So thanks guys, it's been a blast. When shall we go out again? Soon I hope.
Sunday well spent in the living room watch quality movies like the Mummy. Seriously, that movie is so great. What on Earth happened to Brendan Frasier?
Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough. My advisor is back at work so I'll get some new info of my situation. Also we might move out next weekkk! IIIII :) Cat is off to USA by the end of the week and we are going to listen Mihael and his band playing on Thurday. I get to meet Ronald Weasley again!
Ok. I think it's time for a nap. C'moon. I don't nap that often anymore.
Jenni
I almost forgot. Friday I got the best news from home. My oldest brother has gotten engaged!! I'm super happy about this. All my love to my brother, his FIANCÉE and my nephews!
1 kommentti:
I take it that you never watch suspense, thriller or horror movies. Hah, maybe it's the heavy scene that just takes its toll on you, hm? Anyway, it's really a blast to meet new friends and just enjoy the night at the bars. It's the thrill of hanging out with your friend's friends that just wings it!
Lähetä kommentti