29.1.2011

Utter Nonsense

I have nothing new to post because nothing has really happened but I still feel that I should keep up with certain regularity with my blog. I have not heard from the job yet, I have not applied to another jobs because i'm hopeful I'll get something out of this job that I interviewed for. I have not heard from school other than that I'm allowed to write my thesis in English - at least for the time being.


Me and Salla have turned into book worms. I finished the Vampire Diaries serie, waiting for the last book that is being published in March. I'm not sure what my opinion is about the books in the end. Honestly, right after Stefan .. "left" for a little bit the books turned into soft vampire romance into action novels. Great. Salla has been reading the Harry Potters and I can't reach her when she reads. I totally understand this behavior because I'm pretty much the same when I read. Luckily I started re-reading the Eragon serie. The movie made out of it was terrible but the books are really good. Movie poster for the Harry Potter and Deadly Hallows part 2 seems like a good idea since I'm going to see the part 1 again on Monday. What can I do, I'm sucker for gingers!

Talking about books. I managed to get Salla out today for a walk around the new neighborhood and we loved it. I don't even see a reason to go to town anymore. There is this cute little shop with organic food with fresh vegetables and fruits. Shopping there on Monday. Then we found a little bookstore (!) that had tons and tons of books of Vampire romance, fantasy and whole section of Torey Hayden and other job-relative material. Next to the bookstore was an old record store with vinyls and I could only imagine how Iiro would be excited about it.

We had visitors on Thursday btw. Deebs and John made their first official visit to our new fabulous flat. We had some tortillas and ciders it was nice to have people over. Next we have to try to arrange a house warming party. Salla is going to Finland in two weeks and I'm trying to figure out what to do. I mean I should stay here and look for jobs but at the same time.. I don't fancy stying alone for two weeks! At least if I went to Finland I would get to hang out with my mom and the little people of my fam. I could also arrange my official papers for the move and see my advisor for the thesis. Downside of going to Finland is that if I go there next month with Salla.. I have to go again in March to preset my thesis. Don't have money for that, flying in and out of Finland in every chance i get! Best option would be that I'd get a job and I'd be training for that when Salla is gone so I'm not all alone. See, that is what happens when you move to another country where you hang out with just one person!!

Before I continue reading Brisingr I wanted to say something before I forgot. As you might know, Golden Globes were just few weeks back and Chris Colfer won a golden Globe for his performance in Glee. (Kurt Hummel!) And when Chris Colfer won I think I cried a little bit and thought "In your face you horrible prejudice people, rot in your own ignorance!" Equality for all! I'm more than HAPPY seeing news reports how BB-Sauli is dating Afam Lambert. (Dating, hooking up, hanging out) What ever is that they are doing, I love that it is all over the Finnish press and people are troubled by this. On the other hand they LOVE Sauli and they LOVE Adams music but it's two men?! Whaat. Suck it up Finland. Love love love is all around because it's Spring time bitches.



















































Ou and if you really want to laugh and feel good about yourself .. go and see Morning Glory. You can't go wrong with Rachel McAdams and HARRISON FORD! I just saw the movie and honestly, laughed almost from the beginning to the end.

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: