11.12.2010

Pics Or It Didn't Happen?!

Do you ever have those mornings when your first thought is - What on Earth happened last night? I would been like that if I hadn't been late from work.

I mean for real, I was such a mess last night (and this morning). I guess it would be only proper to be ashamed and never leave the house again BUT because I can't remember anything, I pretty much guilt free.

To describe how I was feeling in the morning and at work just click below. It was just like that. Added with panic because I was running late.

">

First of all. There is a reason why me and my co-workers don't drink together often. Because when we go out - we go All Out. Drinks and more drinks. Gossip. Yelling. Arguments. Harassments. Embarrasing confessions. Declaring love. Thinking that having tequila shots is smart.

Best part about my job is that I basically work with my friends. One of my closest friends Johanna2 works with me and she invited me over for a little pre-party last night. We had some long drinks and off to the bar! Our little group was all ready gathered at Barrel. My all time crush, "Bartender" was at work and as the evening went on I was declaring my love for him. No surprise there I guess. Funny how I always love people when I'm drunk. Then again, I'm one of those drinkers. I get really touchy and love-y-dowey. Which is funny because Sober-Jenni is such an opposite to the Drunk-Jenni.

Me and Johanna2 were in a pretty bad shape by 11pm (No surprise there either) And as I was declaring my love - JOhanna2 left. Well, I was SUPPOSED to go home and if I had been any smarter I'd gone with this plan. BUT, then Plan B happened. Johanna2 called that she was home and I should come by because his fiance Sami and their friend Jani was there drinking. "OKAY,I'll come by as it is on my way home!" Well, Johanna2 was passed out in the couch and Jani and Sami were playing PS3. So I said I'd go home. BUT THEN, Sami said he thinks we all should go to bar. "YAY. let's do it!" This is pretty much all I can remember. What fallows this is still a mystery to me. It was just like in the movie Hangover. Without the tiger and the missing teeth. And Mike Tyson.

">

This was pretty much how last night went down according to my friends whom I've met and the small snapshots that I have. And flashbacks.

After leaving Johanna and Samis' crib Hanna tagged along at some point. Later I was told I had actually talked gibberish with her on the phone. And I was in Fontana. And I HATE FONTANA. I do remember that some kind of dancing took place. I remember taking shots w/ Sami - TEQUILA shots. I have a flashback of me and Sami singing "Barbara Streisand" song. I also tried to pimp out Hanna to Jani. And I wasn't too .. umm.. discreet with it. I do apologize this from both, Hanna and Jani. I'm sorry for trying to force you guys to hook up. I've been told that I was pretty rude to Iiro and Jani so I apologize this as well. To be honest, I don't remember anything what I have said. Most likely I have made some rude remarks and meddling with others business.

Last thing I remember is hugging my former co-worker at Hesburger. I think I ate something, according to Hanna I had some fries. next memory after this is being at home and waking up with the most horrible manor. This is where my memories end.

**

"JENNI, YOU HAVE ONLY 10 MINUTES TO GET TO WORK" Fuck my life. Not only was I running late I had no clue where everything was. No shirt, no pants, no gloves and most of all no keyes. I was in midst of mental breakdown when I finally went to work. To understand how bad shape I was in, I'll give you an example. I asked Hanna where did she find my keys and she said I had found them by myself. Okay. I've been getting flshbacks of last nights rendezvous and I do remember throwing up. I got a text from Salla saying "Sorry about last night. Our phonecall got miss connected" OOOkay.

BUT I made it. I went to work for whole six hours. Luckily I had taken my backpack with me and there was some make up. I was able to cover up some bruises that I had on my face (?). I took a glass of Samarin to settle down my nausea. And I was good. I was golden. AND I found out little more what happened last night. Susan told me that I saw her and Tiina at McDonalds and we actually talked. Hanna told me that we did shots!! No wonder I have no idea what was going on. Also there are some clues! In the bathroom cabinet was a glass of water. My keys were in my backpack. And just as I said at least i didn't smoke. Hanna said yea... you did. Well according to her, i seemd to pretend that I smoked. She also has been laughing how I looked like this in the morning:



I do admit that I had a blast. Well, even though I might have been obnoxious and bitchy I can't remember it. So all i remember is the happiness. I'm so happy that Johanna2 has found herself a fella whom I like and also be friends with! So when one passes out I'm not out of company. I think nothing too traumatic happened.Last night does prove that I'm still able to drink like a teenager and still manage at work. And AND maybe I'll some day understand that even though you can, it does mean that you should. Referring to the amount of alcohol that was consumed.

I wish I could say that this was the last time i drank. But we all know that is a lie. More or less because my farewell party is next week. Because I'm leaving soooon. Yay :)) AND I'm done with classes. Did all my assignments on Thursday. One more exam and thesis. But you never know when that thesis is going to be ready. So until that I celebrate the small accomplishments.

Ou. And Jordan is back! I haven't heard from him in a while so I was delighted to have him back. I can never have too much Jordan in my life <3

Anyway. Glee time. And chips & dip !

:))

Jenni

3 kommenttia:

sossu Ellu ;D kirjoitti...

voi Jenni :D:D tequila shotit on vaarallisia :D

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Jaiks, tulipas taas sellanen olo tässä kaljan äärellä että pois se minusta! :DD -Sini-

Jenni S. kirjoitti...

Joo :D Oli aika eventful ilta. Vieläki naurattaa ku oon laittanu tuulemaan.