.. Done with packing! Yay. I mean for real it took ages to get this apartment into two suitcases. And four boxes. And two huge plastic bags. It took several seasons of Gilmore Girls which I obviously adore. I'm now on the season 4. To be quite honest. I don't really like season 4, it's the between season. Season three we had Jess Marino (Milo Ventiglimia) and season 5 we are introduced to Logan Hunzberger (Matt Czuchry) I think it's ironic that I'm not going to make it to season five. Because .. I'm a Christmas away from Scotland. Tomorrow it begins. The craziness. Mum > Lord of the Rings Marathon > Christmas > Dinner w/ Dad > Evening w/ my big brother and his family > Mum > Lord Of the Rings continues > Work > Dinner with my sister and her family > Lord Of the Rings grande finale > work > Lunch w/ Sanni > Evening w/ Julia > Drinks > Lunch w/ my little brother > Goodbyes w/ Johanna1 and mum > train > Tampere > Edinburgh > Glasgow .. > New Years > Moving into an apartment so yea. Talk about crazy.
This past week I've been back working in the kindergarten. I was there earlier this fall and now I went back for three days. And to be honest, I really like the place. It's small and nice and kids are not too bad either. So if i'd stayed in Finland. I could have considered of working w/ kids. But I'm not staying.
How was the farewell party?
Well it was nothing like the Christmas party. I think I was a bit too traumatized from the week before so I didn't drink. I know it was MY PARTY and I was supposed to drink and be messy but even the thought of alcohol made me squirm. So I did what I had to, I got everyone else drunk. I mean when others were wasted they didn't notice me being little absent. I just happens every time, like the USA party. I don't LIKE LEAVING, I love living out there but I dislike the leaving part. All night along I kept thinking how I love my friends and Am I crazy for leaving and what if this happens and that happens. I know I'm too proud to return but but .. Yea. The party was okay though. Iiro, Mira and Johanna1 got drunk. Loved it. I got a visit from my old and new friends. I got people drinking absinthe and jäger :)So yea. I'm here, in a empty flat because my roomie traveled to the Far East. I hated seeing her go but she has an awesome family to get to. I'm excited having my old friends back in town : Teija, Julia and Sanni are back! Wohoo. I've also received kickass Christmas presents. Johanna2 baked me .. A Mudcake. A real mudcake. I don't think anyone has ever baked anything for me before. I mean mum has but I don't think that counts. Hanna bought me the Bible. Not literally the Bible but the Lonely Planet Western Europe. I Love It. Okay. Lonely Planet is the travelers bible. In USA, priceless and in Kenya - Golden. So now I have my own Bible. AND then with the Bible and the Mudcake .. I got the Bling. Green watch with little bling on the side from Johanna1. The watch is so rad, that I think need a whole new wardrobe to carry it. (Did I arrive to Glasgow just in time for the sales or what?) :o)
Anyway. I would have punch of other diipadaapa for you guys but I also have the newest House of Night novel waiting for me (Zoey is soul is shattered and I'm about to read how it can be fixed before she dies. And she is the High Priestess she can't die!!) And I gotta busy momma picking me (and punch of stuff) tomorrow morning.Merry Christmas!
Xoxo,
Jenni
1 kommentti:
Kiitos lauantain pienistä sievistä olotiloista xD :D Yritän päästä tulla moikkaa sua makuunille, ennenku lähet <3
Lähetä kommentti