I took a day trip to Keskinen w/ my dad, Hanna and Lasse. I go to Keskinen once a year to get my Christmas gifts. We had around two hours to get everything as my dad is not a very patient shopper so we had to be fast. Yesterday I went to visit my nephew who is one of the smartest kids I know. Not because he is family but how may four year olds who can almost read and write. He has an excellent memory and knows all possible tractors and excavators by name and place they are made off. He really is a cool kid. Did I mention he knows how to get to youtube by himself!
This is mine and Hannas last week as roommates. SAD! Hanna has been such big part of my everyday life for the past two years that it is really hard to say goodbyes to her. (Blogpost coming about that topic later on!)Also I have given up from punch of my books and glitter. Jordan said he'd never hear the day when I'll sell out my bling. This upcoming Saturday I will have my friends together for the last time. I was supposed to have a small, low key get together in my house but it seems like more people are coming that I assumed. Well, more the merrier.
I've been trying to sum up the year 2010. Let's see what I can come up with:
I'm 99% done with school. I still have a short mile left until I get my diploma.
I have worked non-stop since I coming back to Finland. I've worked with kids and adults. I've worked with movies and orphans.
I've seen dozens of zebras, lions, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, hippos, antelopes etc.
I've made a ton of new friends!
I lost my hearing for three weeks. And had an amoeba.
I've gotten myself arrested once.
I've been in two different countries this year.
I became an aunt for Wille Aukusti one of the cutest little people I have ever seen.
I've seen people grow up.
I tried to understand my dad more.
I still love Glee.
I'm surrounded by a very special circle of friends - at school and off school.
I can't wait to live with Salla!
I still wish to study in USA.
I have had the best mud cake ever.
I think I seriously have the most awesome little brother.
I love Julia as she was my little sister!
I have sent over 150 post cards
Lady Gaga almost overthrow Britney Spears as my Goddess.
I'm most positive that our apt is haunted and it's not haunted by Patrick Swayze but some other creepy ghost.
I have read around 60 hot and steamy supernatural novels.
I have shameful amount of WWE Wrestling on my laptop!
I have also learned how to follow a schedule.
I've learned, that even though I'm a nice person, sometimes you have to be a bitch to get what you want.
I interfere in others business still way too often.
My sarcasm can be mean and hurtful.
And in 2011:
">
Fall in love.
Go to USA.
Visit London, Germany and Switzerland.
Don't have kids.
Graduate.
Lose 20kg.
Get a serious job.
Smile more often.
Enjoy life.
Be nicer.
Go and see WWE wrestling live.
Song of the year has been Bruno Mars and The Way You Are.
Bones has taken me as surprise and been the best tv-show.
Glee and Supernatural have disappointed me a little bit. Darren Criss saved Glee to be honest!
And biggest event must have been Victoria and Daniels wedding and Kate and Williams engagement.
Best movie has been Harry Potter and Deadly Hallows Part 1 and Sherlock Holmes.
Best book that I read were the Hunger Games series and Percy Jackson Chronicles.
Scariest event was the resent terrorist attack in Stockholm.
AND
..Once again I'm about to challenge myself in a new continent, with a new adventure and with the help of my best friend get to know new friends, new surroundings, weird food and hard accent. Two weeks will bring me lot of heart ache but also lot of excitement.
Few posts coming before I'll go for a little hiatus as I settle in into my new life in Glasgow.
Love. Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti