So this week continues to rock.
Not.
So Monday was the storm and it took, two hours to get home work. I was hopeful that on Tuesday everything will work out. It didn't. My train didn't run and I had to RUN to the bus stop. Luckily I had asked Salla where the bus leaves. RUN RUN RUN I must. Bus to town and bus to work. I HATE when trains don't run. It took again 2.5h hours to get home. Was absolutely gutted with waiting. Luckily the day was saved by the lovely Lorraine. Me and Lorraine went for few drinks to talk and gossip about the life.
Today.
Train leaves at 6. I woke up at 5.57. Bus leaves at 6.15. That gives me 8 minutes to get ready. SHIT. I just threw stuff to my bag. I did however make it to work ALMOST in time. Only 10min late! At work I checked my bag and what I had put in:
Two watches.
Three pairs of sunglasses
Four pairs of ear rings.
I guess I was prepared to .. I don't know, attend a party?
The trains work now though. I really hate waking up late. I analyzed the first minute is something following:
1-10sec. FUCK I'M LATE.
10-20sec. Do I bother going to work at all? I'm already late.
20-50sec. What was going on again?
50-60sec. I'LL GO I HAVE TO RUN GOD DAMMIT.
Ugh. Hate it.
Also, got worrying new from the States. My thoughts and prays are with a little lady who is not feeling too good at the moment. Like I wrote to my Facebook: Hope is a feather, once lifted, it'll only get higher. Hope is an oasis in a desert. Hope is a diamond in the dirt. I have hope and I have faith that everything will work out in the end.
It will get better.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti