29.11.2010

Off the Radar

I really don't have a lot to say today. I'm tired as hell after writing, once again till 4.30am. After that I'm not able to get sleep because I'm pass tired, I'm exhausted. Then I pick up phone at 9am and try to fall a sleep again. Luckily I did. Now it's 1.30pm and I have class within an hour and I still haven't packed even though I'm leaving to Estonia today. And I haven't seen my nephews and niece since I've been stuck with school stuff and and never said Happy Birthday to my Godson in person. I have a lot of making up to do. But know this, when all this is done. I'm free. Free to do as I please.

I have to get ready for school. I'm super excited about going to Estonia w/ my friends. Mira, Tiina, Maija and Laura. We are going to have so much fun.

Also, Johanna2 it was super fun to work with you for the whole weekend :)

Because I'll be off the radar for the rest of the week. I'll leave you with the picture of the Big Brother 2010 winner Niko Nousiainen. Well deserved victory. (I maybe voted once or three times during the final :))

Congrats. Maybe it's me next year? ;)

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: