12.5.2012

Best Friends Who Nap

Hello Social Media.

The bad mood has been won. I feel happy again and I want to share that happiness and good feeling here. After feeling foul and unhappy in the middle of the week I went to sleep early and really tried to get back to the Happy-Wagon, and now I'm successfully on it again.

First of all. I must share my happiness of having a bff  x 3. Some people go through this life never having good or great friend but I have three of them. Honestly, I have MANY many good friends whom I really love but with Jordan, Johanna and Salla there is just certain level of comfortableness with me, that's hard to find.

Example.

Today I went to hang out with Johanna. We agreed to disagree with foreign films. Johanna has this season of wanting to watch all things foreign and I have the focus of a gold fish to follow a plot with subtitles on. Johanna was displeased with my decision of not to watch Spanish Romance but in the end we decided that Chasing Liberty was good enough choice. After the movie we chatted a little bit about Mandy Moore and our Love / Hate relationship with her. Me and Johanna absolutely hate Walk To Remember as the plot is just beyond dump but in other movies she is okay. Johanna has a very lovely house and I feel just like home there and - got a bit tired after the Hollywood talk. I said to Johanna that I shall take a little nap now and she was delighted - as she wanted to take nap too. So Johanna walked into her cave for a little nap and I crashed in her couch with her little terminator cat Maisa. Johanna set an alarm for 7pm, giving us a nice 1 hour time to nap. And it was great. No awkward nonsense or pretense. We don't need to talk or hang out all the time even when we are at the same place at the same time. Best friends really are great to have around.

When I left home Johanna Facebooked me. Jenna Marbles, the GREAT Jenna Marbles made a video of people she would like to fuck:



Johanna's list was following:



She added later the cast of the Avengers.

:'D

I haven't really thought of my list.. but I think it wouldn't differ from Johanna's list too much... Added with Viggo Mortensen in Aragon suit and in anything else. Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow. Shane from the L-Word and all the cast from the L- Word. Everyone from the Fellowship of the Ring, Gimli just once. For no obvious reasons. Diego Forlan. The Finnish Hockey Team. Jason Mraz. Darren Criss. Chord Oversheet. The Cast of the Secret Circle. Ian Somerhalder, many times. Britney and Rihanna together. Alexander Skarsgård. Sam and Dean Winchester. Samuli Vauramo. Pamela Tola. Zac Efron. Paul Rudd. Luke Skywalker. Gary Oldman. Etc.

So yea. With few additions.

Yesterday one of my dreams came true.

I saw Pippi Longstocking in the theatre. We took the children from the Playschool to see the play and by accident I noticed that I sat in the front row, watching Pippi Longstocking. If you don't know who she is - SHAME ON YOU as she is one of the greatest characters of all time, developed by the incredible, late Astrid Lindgren.

Click from the following to update the lack of information: Pippi Longstocking




Honestly. Seeing Pippi on theatre .. was better than my 25th birthday. I was So So excited, I still remembered the story and how she was just incredible. She and Little My were my childhood heroes.


One of my favorite stories is, when her friends, Tommy and Annika said that they are going to the Circus and Pippi wanted to join. Tommy and Annika said that it costs to go and see it and Pippi threw her hands on her eyes and said: Oh dear, I've gone through all my life looking at things without paying for anything - I'm not about to start paying now! :') 

So the Secret Circle didn't make it to the next season. I must say I'm quite upset about this. Secret Circle started so well, it was really good, I waited all week for the new episode but somewhere in January / February it lost its way. I'm sad that a show almost as great as the Vampire Diaries just lost focus and got cancelled. It became a magical nonsense instead of being really cool witch show. For those who wonder what happened to Adam and Cassie - in the books, in the end, they got to be together. The book had no nonsense of any curse but Cassie battling with herself for falling for Adam, her best friends boyfriend but in the end, Diana gave the couple her blessing and they got together - as it was - written into stars. 

Luckily, my favorite show - Vampire Diaries made it to the fourth season with a shocking season finale. Not to spoil anyone but now the plot is following the books again. I'm such a DELENA supporter and hoping for some heated love scenes between those ridiculously pretty people. Also Supernatural goes for its 8th and hopefully last season. I think it's time to wrap up the adventures of the Wincherster boys. 

Before logging off to watch Eurotrip - for obvious - Interrail reasons, I want to remind all of you, the beautiful blog reading people, which I actually have plenty. To "click" the blue marginal under title "Readers". my blog and become my reader officially. It's not that I need to have people there, following me officially but I would like to tell others who visit here that I actually have more than 7 readers, I actually have 70-100 readers per post but it just doesn't look like it as people only read but not follow :))

Here is how you do it, if you want, but you don't have to. 



Under most viewed, it says "Readers" and under it is a blue link thing. Click it and you're in. You don't have to read my blog publicly but you can also choose anonymous - then I would know there is officially more than 7 of beautiful, amazing readers out there.

Cheers.

Oh. I also have TUMBLR if you didn't know:

Jenni's Tumblr

I shall finish this blog by ....

Adding a nice, Saturday evening night song.


And while you are listening to this fine tune, also check my friend Iiro's awesome cool band Dread Of Balloons and their new songs:

Dread Of Balloons

Have a lovely Sunday ya'll. I shall spend it with my family as tomorrow is Mother's Day here in Finland land.

Love,

Jenni.

Ei kommentteja: