Christmas - Work -Helsinki - London - Chicago - Hancock - Chicago - London - Helsinki - Vaasa
"You know Jordan. I feel that it's alright to go home now. I mean I need to go back to my life etc." #SheLies
Sleep for 15 hours.
Work at 9am. (Does this bus go to Suvilahti - No)
"Here are your 15 kids."
"This one and this one and this one"
Sleep.
Jet Lag!! x 5
"Jenni, I'm sorry to inform you but your bill has not been paid and you need to pay asap OR.."
"Dear customer service, I have paid my bill and here is my proof of that. I wish you fix this mistake as soon as possible, sincerely yours. Jenni"
#IMISSJORDAN
Sleep.
Hey gotta get some new tunes to my Phone.
Megaupload crash.
*Updatng my Tumblr#
"Oh Johanna - I've missed you so" - 2h later "Jenni you've been sleeping two hours..." - My bad.
"Paul Rudd is in Parks and Rec"
Work work work.
"Hey mum can u take me to the Youth Center today?" No.
"Hey dad, can I catch a ride with you to the Youth Center today?" No.
Buss for 40min.
"HEY JENNI ARE YOU BACK WE'VE MISSED YOU" - Here to visit.
Buss back home for 40min.
- Store to get chocolate -
"Hey Jenni I'm coming home from army today. Want to meet up?"
"Hey Jenni. Been trying to call you - are u coming out with us?"
"Hey Jenni. I'm not coming to Vaasa..."
Sleep.
Awake.
Damn it's 12am.
4hours later writing this.
- With great power comes great responsibility? What if I have 0 power put lots of responsibility?
- Your home is where your heart is. My heart is 8 hours behind in America time drinking wine.
- It's not over until it's over - She walks through the doors with mixed feelings.
She is the one.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti