18.1.2012

We Will Find Love?



I wonder if it's the New Year that makes people want a relationship. The Fear of spending another year alone? Hope that THE NEXT New Years Eve won't be spent alone, but that this year will be spent with someone. Someone good. Someone we love. You love, I love. 


You want to find that "Someone Like You" Adele sings about. Don't you? 


Is it the New Years Eve that makes people in relationships looking for their friends? Year has been spent in the arms of another and when the year changes you notice you are with the one you love. Where are the others?

"Jenni my New Years resolution is that this year, I'll find somebody"


"Jenni, where have you been - we haven't seen each other in ages"

As an observer of this society I find the trend of "Finding Love" very interesting. Where do you find it? Where should you go to find Love? Where is Love hiding?




What if you find Love but Love lives far away?
What if you find Love from the same sex?
What do you ask from Love? What want? What are your demands? Companionship? Understanding? Someone to share your life with? Do you want Love for the right reasons? Are you looking for it so you don't have to go to sleep alone? Will you Love your Love in the morning? Do you mind sharing you coffee pot?

Do you want Love because you want intimacy? 

Or are you only looking for Love because you want to get some? 

Does he need to cook?

Does she need to look nice?

Does he need to open the car door for you?

Does she need to have wits?

***

Finding Love means you .. don't see your friends that often. If I'd get a nickle every time I hear "Jenni I can't because.. " She is with her Love. He is with her Love. They can't make it. I stop calling - "Why don't you call anymore". Because you never can make it. 
Remember before Love you were actually nice to hang out with. No it's all about your love and your relationship. I might not have Love like you but I have Life.

I truly hope that we can all find Love. But I also hope we can all have Life. Sometimes I feel that our lives are only about Love. There is other things in this Life as well. Can we have Love and Life? Can we find balance?


You call me when your Love is out of town "Want to hang out" Is that really fair?



As an observer of this society, we are under so much presure to find Love that when Love comes we don't see it. Love is standing next to us in the bar. Love says "excuse me" to you in the bus when trying to pass. 

Love is there when you go grocery shopping. Love is behind you in the bank. Love is with Someone Else at the movies.

You are too shy to approach you Love and One finds another.




 You are too high on your demands that you let you Love go.


You find Love but you are afraid. Love moves on. 

You want too much from Love and it never finds you.

<3

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

DARE. 


For all my lovely friends - You Will Find Love. I'm so sure of it. I'm so sure that I could put my money on it. (If I hadn't used it all in States) My single friends, are way too awesome to be alone. They are beautiful, generous, fantastic, loving, understanding, funny, silly, shiny, diamonds, jewels and stars. They are individuals. Don't worry, you will find love. Maybe this is your year, maybe 2013 is your year - but trust me. You Will Find It.


And for my friends in relationships seeking for their friends. Friendships won't fade that easily. When I called and you didn't answer I made another plans. I met new people. When you stayed in and I went out - you didn't lose my friendship but don't pressure me because now you have time - I made other plans. I'm glad for those who have Love but remember, that the choices you make are decisions that always have consequences. Staying in is alright but when we meet - remember that I have a life too. Just because you are no longer big part of it doesn't mean that I don't have it. Call me sometimes, let's catch up. I miss you too. 

Jenni



Ei kommentteja: