I've been ranting about Russia in my Facebook.
I just don't get it.
As a Finn I'm basically brought up having a negative attitude towards Russia and Russians. But I'm a stubborn person so I grew up without an attitude towards Russians but understood that actions in the past should not define the whole new generation, in my head all was forgiven.
It's been so hard to be open minded towards Russians lately.
The open hate towards gay community is appalling, c'moon as people first in space you sure are not firsts in showing kindness and understanding.
When Finns speak of Russians they usually refer them as communist assholes who came and stole our land and killed our grandfathers and mothers. Russians come here in the holiday seasons and act like we still belong to them, they buy our land and steal our forests.
But Russia is a big country so we can't think all Russians are bad. I happen to know many great Russians or people with Russian heritage. It's like people refer to Americans being ignorant, stupid, fat and living in some fantasy land called freedom. But I've been to America many times and Americans are not like that, some might be but not everyone as America too is a big country to be identified with so few and ignorant adjectives.
The Olympics.
Don't get me started with the Olympics. Putin, for realz - smile a little won't you? Kindness is not considered as weakness but as strength, to sow that you care makes you human. Olympics were televised lie. Dogs and people killed for the sake of games, millions used for what - for lies. How the fuck the Olympic committee allowed the games to take place I will never understand but they did, Finland performed fairly well and life moved on and in the true Olympic spirit it was peace on Earth and all nations lived as one.
OH THE LIES.
I follow the politics and this what's happening now it's just confusing. This is my Facebook rant:
I just don't understand how the fuck does Russia and Putin justify their actions? What the fuck. Ukraine has been independent from Soviet Russian for 23 years now. Russia has no say in what the Ukraine people want and don't want but it seems as if they don't want Russian invasion. I do understand that lots of Ukrainians have heritage and background with Russians and Russia as it's fairly independent country so surely there is still some bad / good blood with them but still. Stay the fuck away.
Syria is a good example of the current hypocrisy and so is the massacre in Central Africa and overlooking the North Koreans held captive by their insane leader, these are okay Russia says. "Interference will not be taken kindly" says Putin but we need to be okay with Russia just walking into a country without any merit but "to protect the Russians in Ukraine" Well if Russians in Ukraine don't want to stay in Ukraine anymore they are allowed to move to Russia or Ukrainians can decide on their own if they want one or two countries or what is they next step.
This picture is a screen cap from a Finnish news site. Unfortunately I feel that media is whoring and feeding of from people's fear. Sure as hell every Finn has a slight concern as we are right next to the Man Without Emotion and his minions. We know how Russia attacked us in 1939 and couldn't justify their actions then nor now so why would they act any different now?
I really hate that the good people in Russia and the good people in Ukraine are dragged into this political Game of Thrones. People deserve to have a voice and I wish Finns would act up when they are not happy about something like Ukrainians did. Who the fuck does Putin think he is bothering peace in Europe like this? 69 years of peace and now he drags us into some insane crusade with hidden agendas and purposes. Well Mr. Putin, if I was your teacher in school I would give you your third warning and put you on time out to think about your actions for little bit and then you have to say you are sorry.
Putin - you should apologize for disturbing our peace and in general violating all the human rights,
Jenni



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti