13.9.2012

Dirty Things, Big Brother and Superboredom


Worst part about my job is that children have a bad habit of touching me after

a) sneezing
b) picking their nose
c) coming from the toilet without washing hands

and they have a habit of

a) coughing to my face
b) sneezing right at me

and then touching me.

Because of this nice variety of different bacteria mixed with nice Autumn air, I get sick.

I've been home bound for days now and let me tell you, it's rather boring actually. I just cough and cough and inhale asthma medicine. And enjoy cough medicine and allergy pills. And it's been..

S u p e r b o r i n g.

So what have I been doing. Well I read to book, slept and been watching Big Brother. I know I know I promised NOT to watch it this year, and I really meant it then but now... especially after four days at home I'm hooked :( I hate being addicted to a show that's on air all the time, this means I'm stuck watching it all the time. Luckily, my cough hasn't been that bad today so going to work will be good for this addicted head of mine.

Last year I was utterly in love with Mikael and Annika story. I became even so lucky to include Annika as one of my friends. I send her a message after she was out of the house, something I've never ever done before, and told her that she seems like a great girl and was my favorite person in the BBhouse. BBAnnika is just Annika in my book of friends now but sometimes I do take the opportunity to call her by the fame name. Big Brother last year was big for a second reason too, as I stayed up most of the nights I connected online with some really great people and still remain close to them today.

This year I finally found my favorite. Took some time though as there are some really interesting and odd characters this year but for some reason, I really like Jonna I. She is rather quiet but absolutely wonderful person and I think there is quite a lot about her that we haven't seen  yet. She found her Big Brother love early on but the past few days I've been following the blossoming BB affair onscreen with Jouko.


I just really like these two because Jonna is nice and calm,very pretty and polite whereas Jouko is loud, dark and covered with tattoos.

What can I say?

I just love a good love story.





What else?

When I haven't been watching Big Brother I've done something worse. Something from my list of disgusting things.

On my list is..

1) Changing diapers

2) Anything to do with vomit

3) Picking your nose and putting whatever to your mouth

4) Some body fluids gross me out ¨

5) Poop

and cleaning the gutter. I try to avoid cleaning the gutters till the very end and today I just had to. It was nasty as fuck but a single girls gotta do what single girls gotta do ....

Lastly, I want to show you what four days indoors does to a person:













Ei kommentteja: