30.3.2011

Geez Louise!

Hello!

I don't really have time or the energy to post anything big. So I'll be brief. Even though I hate waking up in the morning - I'm more than happy that I'm working again. I have a routine. I don't just CHILL .

- Work so far has been so much fun, I have great group^^
- I'm planning on visiting CAMI in France in June
- I'm planning on visiting HANNA in Germany in May
- Julia is coming here in April
- LESS than TWO weeks to my birthday
- My mom got engaged and I'm really happy for her
- Salla's mom is coming for a visit and she is really happy about that
- I'm actually tired when I go to sleep (at 22!)
- All my favorite tv-shows are returning to TV next week.
- I get paid!
- Getting paid means I can FINALLY get a tattoo

That's all. Because I'm feeling pretty good at the moment I'll post some pictures that could make you feel pretty good as well:







xoxo,

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: