Quick recap of this weekend.
Work wise - long long week behind me. LONG.
Finnish Idol was in town, and I saw one of the judges at the bar. Jone Nikula - the mean one. Didn't ask for an autograph. Wanted - but didn't. (Thanks Tommys, Leila, Nicke, Noora and Mehis. It was fun out and about.)
Friday was tons and tons of fun. Me and my coworkers went bowling, and then out and about. Me and Noora danced the night away at Wild. Saturday I stopped by at my little brothers flat and watched Harry Potter (Though I slept through most of it). On Sunday I met up with my girls from Uni and we had a long talk about what was going on in each others lives. Time is a strange thing, last year I was a student. Now I'm supposed to be alllll grown up..
I got this amazing necklace from Tiia. (As a thank you for helping out in her wedding <3. It was my pleasure Tiia. It was a very lovely wedding!)
Thanks love.
Best part of this weekend was to met up with my brothers family as today was my Godsons 5th birthday. Aatu, my dearest treasure and man of my heart, Happy Birthday.
I love you I love you I love you I love you.
Here are some photos from the very eventful weekend.
Have a nice week ya'll.
I can hear the bells, CHRISTMAS is not too far :)
![]() |
| Aatu 5 years!!! |
XOXO:
Jenni



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti