Not easy EASY but somethings just get to me. First of all. I have to tell you guys how wonderfully weird my work day was. Today we had this pool competition in another youth house so all my lovely teens left there and I stayed behind to keep our house up and running. I was working with a new guy and then one youngster popped in. Honestly, we three talked for hours. More like 5 hours. It was wonderfully weird to share ghost stories and enjoy some peace and quiet for once.
As I was working with Soran yesterday - he introuced me to this song. .. that honestly gets me crying every time I hear it. I just couldn't listen to it at work so I listened it at home.
I know this song was played a lot an year ago but as I was living in Scotland I missed out these great songs.
I mean listen to the words! He was about to marry his girlfriend and then she got into a car accident. His girlfriend Juliana got a severe brain damage. Lost almost all her skills and she was handicapped. His commitment to her is just... We need these stories you know? To know that there really is That Kind of Love. That he won't walk away when it gets hard. That's what I want. I want that dream, that words and promises really mean something. We need to MEAN what we say and not to say one thing and act all different.
We just need more love in this world.
For myself, other song that got me crying the other day is.. Keep Holding on.
"You are not alone, together we stand. I'll be by your side and I'll take your hand. When it gets cold and feels like the end you know I won't give in"
TEARS.
I just think Jordan when I hear this. I think about how he is all the way across the Atlantic ocean. I haven't seen him in two years but still, today I love him as much as I loved him when I last saw him. It's just something that will never change. Finding your soul mate is like that. It's like a chord that ties people together.
What makes me this sappy today? I don't know. Maybe because I'll get my plane tickets on Tuesday. I'm going home. I'm going to USA. Finally finally.
That's all. I just wanted to share some midnight late thoughts about love. And how we need more of it. I'm just so fucking tired to open up a news site and reading about death and torture. I want more from this life than just suffering. I hate that people give up so easily.
Take time and read the chorus of this fantastic song. Touched my heart.
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
Ps.
(I wish that the person who keeps listening Adele's Someone Like You in my building would find some comfort. She/He truly seems to have a broken heart as the song keeps on playing and playing!)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti